Welcome to Punta Cana
Punta Cana has the size of 42,000 kilometers. The area is considered one of the most popular resorts in the country, known for its legendary sandy beaches, stretching for over 32,000 kilometers along the coast of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. For more than 40 years, the territory of this tropical paradise is in the hands of a group of investors Punta Cana Group, which includes Teodor W. Kheel, Frank R. Rainieri, Julio Iglesias and Oscar de la Renta.
History of Punta Cana Group begins in 1969, when a group of American investors bought 48 square kilometers of land on the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic. The coastline had 10 km of numerous white sandy beaches and exotic coconut trees. In 1971 was the opening of the hotel, known as the Punta Cana Resort & Club. It consisted of 10 villas, beach club, small town for employees, the power plant and the main runway for the aircraft. In 1982 the construction of the international airport has begun, and in 1984 it became the first private airport in the world. In the first year the airport received 2,976 passengers. According to statistics for 2015 the airport received about 6 million people. It is one of three private airports in the entire Caribbean.
Today Punta Cana
Punta Cana Group – is the luxury apartments and villas on the Caribbean coast with well-developed infrastructure, wide sandy beaches, all the conditions for windsurfing and sailing and a minimum of hotels. Punta Cana Group, along with other property has a resort Punta Cana Resort & Club and residential complex Puntacana Village.
Puntacana Village – Puntacana Village is a part of Punta Cana, which targets the “average income” resident, where you can see the number of condominiums and apartment plots of 5-7 acres with private houses, the average price of which is 350 000 dollars. The complex is perfect for a family vacation, and for those who wants to relax in peace and privacy, while enjoying the surrounding natural splendor. The infrastructure is very well developed: International School, Supermarket National, church, language center, development school for children, offices of all banks, telephone and television companies, clinics, cafes and restaurants with European and national cuisine, a private beach and restaurant beach, gym, tennis courts and a beach club of Playa Blanca, which is a 3-minute drive from Puntacana Village.
Punta Cana Resort & Club – complex, which is considered one of the most elegant and exclusive in the Caribbean. Punta Cana Resort & Club was built based on the law of conservation of the natural environment with untouched vegetation, white sand beaches, crystal clear water – the resort is indeed a small paradise.
Punta Cana Resort & Club is divided into several parts, along the coastline:
• Los Corales – a luxury indoor complex, home to the celebrities like Julio Iglesias and Oscar de la Renta and many others. The complex Los Corales offers for sale the most exclusive villas in the Dominican Republic, characterized by an ultra-modern style with pointed discreet luxury and large spaces. The idea of interior decoration belongs to the famous designer Oscar de la Renta. The living area is divided into sections of 50 -70 acres, the average cost of the villa is around 5 million dollars.
In addition to owning the exclusive property every customer has access to all facilities and a variety of exclusive services of Punta Cana Resort & Club, including: La Cana Golf and La Casa Club, tennis center, Club Playa Blanca (Beach Club), aquatic center, world-class restaurants, ecological park, horseback riding and kilometers of private beach. Property owners in the Los Corales automatically become members of the golf club Corales, which is included in the top 20 golf courses in the world. Corales is a golf course with 18 holes, designed by designer Tom Fazio. Unique location near the coast between rocks and coral reefs makes every game an unforgettable experience. Corales property owners and their family members enjoy separate VIP-Terminal at the Punta Cana International airport.
• Playa Blanca – private beach for the owners of real estate in Punta Cana Group. Apart from a beach holiday Playa Blanca offers visitors Restaurant Playa Blanca with international and dominican cuisine, kite surfing school, Kite Club Punta Cana, and more.
• Arresife – a complex consisting of luxury villas with an elegant ambience and well-tended gardens overlooking the shining sea. Here you will be able to realize your dream holiday. Waking up from bright sunlight to drink juice made from oranges, collected in your own garden. The living area is divided into sections of 15-30 acres, the average cost of houses is around 2 million dollars. Arresife property owners and their family members enjoy separate VIP-Terminal at the Punta Cana International airport.
• Casa Club – the central beach club equipped with the swimming pool, several restaurants, a golf club and a spa salon.
• Tortuga Bay – it’s a closed buffer zone in the territory of Punta Cana Group and a residential area. Translated from the Spanish language as a “Turtle Bay”. Every year hundreds of turtles from all over the world come to lay eggs at this unique place. The area consists mainly of private villas different in its design, as well as their owners, who come here from different parts of the world. In addition to residences in the resort complex features a SPA-center, a restaurant and five bars, a large golf course, six tennis courts, a Jacuzzi and a swimming pool. Golf Club at La Cana Golf Club is considered the best in the Dominican Republic. Large and picturesque golf course is designed for 36 holes. The living area is divided into sections from 10 to 20 acres, the average price of the house is around 1.5 million dollars. Tortuga Bay property owners and their family members enjoy separate VIP-Terminal at the Punta Cana International airport.
Hacienda – the owners of this high-end residential complex will enjoy broad spectrum of facilities offered by the Punta Cana Resort & Club. The living area is divided into 15 sections of 25 acres, the average price of the house is around 1.2 million dollars. Property owners at the Hacienda and their family members enjoy separate VIP-Terminal at the Punta Cana International airport.
• Marina – elegant complex with luxurious villas, numerous amenities, designer furniture and modern architectural solutions. This complex development of sport fishing is the largest yachts parking in the Caribbean. The living area is divided into sections of 25-50 acres, the average price of the villa is around 7 million dollars. Property owners in Marina and their family members enjoy separate VIP-Terminal at the Punta Cana International airport.
The resort Punta Сana Resort & Club include: restaurants, protected lagoon with crystal clear water where you can swim with turtles, as well as an ecological park with horse ranches and its own farm from where fruits and vegetables are delivered to the supermarket and restaurants, Hotels Punta Cana Group, as, for example, Westin Punta Cana Resort & Club and Hotel Four Points.
Hotel Four Point by Sheraton – This is the first known hotel of the chain Starwood Hotels & Resorts, built in the Dominican Republic. The hotel is located in a residential complex Puntacana Village, opposite the international airport of Punta Сana and near the commercial center Galeries Puntacana. Hotel Four Points by Sheraton is designed for 125 rooms. It offers complimentary Wi-Fi, swimming pool, gym, business center, conference room etc. Visitors of the hotel have the access to all the facilities and the beach resort of Punta Сana Resort & Club, including a free shuttle to the spa Six Senses, golf course La Cana and ecological reserve.
Hotel The Westin Punta Сana Resort & Club – a new “jewel” of Punta Сana, located on the beach near Playa Blanca in Punta Cana Resort & Club and belonging to international hotel chain Staword Hotels & Resorts. The hotel has 200 rooms, including 10 suites and 10 suites for important people, a conference center accommodating up to 400 people, kids’ club, restaurant, grill, lobby bar, cigar bar and all the amenities of the «Westin» brand. In addition, visitors have access to the hotel facilities of Punta Сana Resort & Club, including a 45-hole golf courses Corales and La Cana.
Benefits for property owners in the PUNTACANA GROUP:
• Unimpeded access to all areas of PUNTA CANA
• Use of private beach (10 km)
• Free access to lakes and nature reserve Punta Cana
• 10% -20% discount on all the restaurants, spas and services offered by PUNTA CANA
• 20% discount at the Spa 12 hours of the day
• The possibility of buying the hotel Day-Pass with the discount (the discount varies on the season)
• The system of discounts to rent the golf equipment
• Separate VIP-Terminal at the Punta Cana International airport
• Individual support during the registration and individual meeting upon arrival
• Discounts for Punta Cana International school
Welcome to Punta Cana!